Oh My Quiz 2
Friday, January 13, 2006
 

do you know me?

start here and lets see if you know me stefy k
  1. who will i love for the rest of my life?

  2. Kirk
    kirk
    KIRK
    kirk

  3. who did i get my ring from?

  4. my mom
    kirk
    my daddy
    my bestest friend ash

  5. whats my fav. color?

  6. pink
    green
    blue
    purple

  7. what is my fav. animal?

  8. dog
    flamingo
    cat
    monkey

  9. what do i want to do for a living?

  10. doctor
    vet.
    fashion designer
    hair stylest

  11. what is my fav.band?

  12. nickleback
    3 doors down
    greenday
    collectivesoul

  13. what is my mom's name?

  14. joanna
    jill
    mandy
    janet

  15. what do i like to collect?

  16. SHOES
    faries
    paper
    stamps

  17. what is the color of my ipod?

  18. green
    pink
    blue
    black

  19. whats my fav. drink

  20. tea
    pop
    pink lemonaid
    water

alright your done lets see what you did!

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
January 2006 /


Powered by Blogger