Oh My Quiz 2
Monday, January 16, 2006
 

how well do u know me

find out how well u really know me.
  1. what is my fave scent?

  2. vanilla
    roses
    lilac
    rasberry
    fresh cut grass

  3. whats my fave music?

  4. heavy metal
    punk rock
    classic rock
    hip hop
    country

  5. whos the sexiest man alive?

  6. johnny depp
    stephen dorf
    bubbles off trailer park boys
    david beckam
    shane west

  7. my fave food is....

  8. chinese
    hamburgers
    escargot
    pork chops
    mexican

  9. what is my fave seoson?

  10. winter
    summer
    spring
    fall
    i like them all the same

  11. when was my first crush?

  12. grade 5
    grade 7
    kindergarten
    grade 8
    grade 3

  13. what is my fave drink?

  14. gin
    tequila
    vodka
    whiskey
    beer

  15. what is my fave thing to do?

  16. go swimming
    party
    driving
    watch movies
    sex

  17. .where do i want to move to someday?

  18. las vegas
    germany
    norway
    vancouver
    russia

  19. if i was stranded on an island what would i need most....

  20. makeup
    booze
    a hot guy
    shampoo+conditioner
    all of the above

so how well did u do??

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
January 2006 /


Powered by Blogger