Oh My Quiz 2
Monday, January 16, 2006
 

How well do you know Candi

Lets see how well you know me suckass.. if you get an 80 or above you get a kiss :)
  1. What store am i obsessed with ?

  2. American Eagle
    Sephora
    Victoria Secret
    Hollister

  3. What's one thing i drool over on a guy?

  4. smile
    Eyes
    Ass
    Happy trails

  5. Finish the sentence "Candi loves...

  6. Me
    My friend
    My Ex-Girlfriend
    Anyone

  7. What is my future car?

  8. Celica
    Escalade
    Lexus
    Mustang

  9. Candi wishes...

  10. She could find a boy that loves her very much
    She could move out of state
    She lived in Cali
    She had a credit card

  11. What alcoholic drink do i love the most

  12. Bacardi
    Hypnotic
    Everclear
    Smirnoff

  13. What non-alcoholic drink do i drink the most?

  14. Orange Soda
    Water
    Cherry Coke
    Pepsi

  15. What is my favorite color?

  16. orange
    black
    pink
    blue

  17. Late at night i ...

  18. sing
    dance in my boyshorts
    go out
    i have no idea

  19. What do you think of me

  20. crazy,sexy,nice,bitch,slut,whore,cunt
    crazy,nice
    amazing
    stupid

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
January 2006 /


Powered by Blogger