Oh My Quiz 2
Thursday, January 12, 2006
 

How well do you know me!?

Just fucking around at work...So take it and see how well you know me or how good you are at guesing...
  1. What color are my eyes?.

  2. Blue
    Green
    Brown

  3. What color was my "favorite" hair all throughout High School

  4. Purple
    Rainbow
    Hot Pink

  5. What is my Daughter's name?

  6. Noell
    Noelle
    Noel

  7. What day is my birthday?

  8. October 21
    October 23
    October 27

  9. How do you spell my last name?

  10. Klienbrook
    Klinebrook
    Kleinbrook

  11. What's my favorite booze?

  12. Xrated
    Malibu
    Beer

  13. How many siblings do I have?

  14. 5
    6
    7

  15. What's my dog's name?

  16. Lili
    Billie
    Katie

  17. How many piercings do I have?

  18. 3
    4
    5

  19. Who is my favorite band?

  20. Leftover Crack
    Rancid
    The Distillers

So how well do you know me!?

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
January 2006 /


Powered by Blogger