Oh My Quiz 2
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
 

Prizes to the Top 3

It's tough, don't be depressed if you do poorly. This is the second version of the quiz, not all scores are listed.
  1. What's my dream?

  2. to become a neurosurgeon
    to become a photographer
    to find the cure for cancer
    to be a mom

  3. What's my goal?

  4. to become a neurosurgeon
    to become a photographer
    to find the cure for cancer
    to be a mom

  5. Of these, which is my favorite?

  6. Dogs
    Cats
    Fish
    Snails

  7. Which of these do I usually NOT have an allergy to?

  8. red foods
    walnuts
    makeup
    penicillin

  9. Which color CAN I see all variations of?

  10. Red
    Blue
    Purple
    Grey

  11. I got my high bowling game in the...

  12. 5th grade
    7th grade
    9th grade
    11th grade

  13. Which of these have I NEVER collected?

  14. fortune cookie inserts
    fishing hats
    shoes
    pokemon cards

  15. Of these bands, I cannot STAND

  16. Simple Plan
    Matchbox Twenty
    Something Corporate
    Disturbed

  17. My favorite movie is

  18. A Walk to Remember
    The Emperor's New Groove
    Young Frankenstein
    Kill Bill v. 1

  19. My favorite actor is

  20. Brekkin Meyer
    Orlando Bloom
    Cary Elwes
    Cillian Murphy

Congrats. You probably got at least 1, right?

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
January 2006 /


Powered by Blogger