Oh My Quiz 2
Sunday, January 22, 2006
 

What kind of mate are you?

Answer which best relates to you :)
  1. When you like a person you...

  2. dont approach them just stare and dream.
    think of a way to ask them out.
    scream wait up and ask them out.

  3. Your fave type of date is....

  4. watching a movie at home.
    going to the park.
    going to an amusement park or other attraction.

  5. Your favorite color is...

  6. a very light color.
    black or another dark color.
    pink.

  7. You make your move when.....

  8. I don't make it at all...my date does.
    you feel your date is making it too.
    You just do it.

  9. I think blind dates are...

  10. really dumb cuz you don't know who you're going for.
    ok but always a risk involved.
    cool cuz you meet new people.

  11. The movie I would choose for a date-at-home would be...

  12. action movie.
    romance.
    horror movie.

  13. The way I would probably ask someone out would be...

  14. Hi wassup? wanna grap a slice of pizza?
    Wanna go to the movies?
    Hey wanna go out?

  15. I think about them...

  16. whenever something reminds me of them.
    every couple days.
    every day DUH!!

  17. If I could change anything about my crush it would be....

  18. their physical appearance.
    their personallity.
    nothing. They're aleady perfect the way they are.

  19. I think my crush is...

  20. really nice and polite.
    hot!
    what's not to like? have you seen them??

Click below to see what kind of mate you are.

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
January 2006 /


Powered by Blogger