Oh My Quiz 2
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
 

What makes you tick

Have you ever wandered what really makes you tick?
  1. What would you rather do?

  2. Go to the beach
    Go camping
    Hiking
    Go somewhere all by your self?

  3. If you had a choice what book title would describe you?

  4. I think I can, I think I can.
    How to make a model car
    101 ways to fall in love
    Life is what you make it.

  5. What type of transportation would you choose

  6. Motorcycle
    bus
    car
    plane

  7. how would you finish this statement? Life is

  8. You live then you die.
    Full of choices.
    One day at a time
    What you make it.

  9. If you had one wish which one of these would it be?

  10. Fame
    To be rich
    To be wise
    To be loved

  11. If you were stranded on an island what would you want?

  12. a pet
    a knife
    a friend
    matches

  13. What would you want from your mate?

  14. sex
    a good cook
    financially stable
    companionship

  15. What would you say you have to offer your mate?

  16. sex
    a god cook
    financially fit
    companionship

  17. What do you think is one of your assets.

  18. brains
    looks
    money
    compassion

  19. What song would you sing to describe you?

  20. I'm calling all you angels
    In my daughters eyes
    Dancing with my farther
    Hy-way to hell

Pass this on to a friend and see if they agree. We all know that our friends know us best.

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
January 2006 /


Powered by Blogger